[CQ-Contest] Dayton 2007 for a European newbie

EA3QP - Eugeni ea3qp at telefonica.net
Tue Dec 19 11:08:21 EST 2006

Hello,

I'd like to attend the Hamvention 2007 in Dayton, now I'm populating information, flights, etc. I'd like to know if  somebody can give me some advise about the how to plan the stay, how to attend the contest dinner, who manage it?, if there is any bus to commuting to Hara Arena,  for Europeans what is the best flight combination,.. I'll be grateful if somebody can give this 4 basic rules to enjoy 100% the visit  (from the contester point of view, of course : ) ).

Advanced thanks

Eugeni - EA3QP  (ED3SSB team member)

ed3ssb.blogspot.com
ea3qp at arrl.net