[CQ-Contest] Optical and galvanic isolation

Dallas and Lucy ludal at dmv.com
Thu Dec 21 12:27:47 EST 2006

I don't have any issue with that explanation.  It's the "single point
ground" that very few stations actually have.  It's an extremely complex and
expensive process and not understood by most.  It is normally discussed in
terms of lightning protection, but common mode rejection is another issue
that is applicable.

Dallas W3PP