[CQ-Contest] SO vs. SOA Scores

Richard DiDonna NN3W nn3w at cox.net
Fri Dec 22 00:02:37 EST 2006

Didn't we cover this ground last month?

How miniscule are we going to be when it comes to assistance?

A)  Your Alpha 87 blows up and the station owner helps you to swap out the
blown linear with the backup AL-1200?

B)  You're a computer nitwit and you notice that CT no longer talks to your
FT-1000.  The station owner suggests you hit control-alt-delete and rerun
CT?

C)   You've run two nights without sleep and in your semi-delirium, you're
joking around with the owner late on Sunday morning.  You comment to him
that your 10 meter run stinks and has not done well at all, whereupon the
owner says, "Ya know, your EU rate might be better if the 10 meter
monobander wasn't on JA"?

D)  You're running the 10 meter contest late at night in your
the-shades-are-all-pulled-down shack, when the station owner comes in and
says "I can see the northern lights up on the horizon.  Nice aurora...."

Are we really going to parse hairs that much?

73 Rich NN3W