[CQ-Contest] Spotting

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Tue Dec 26 09:06:04 EST 2006

There's no problem, per se, but the thing is, you've just got X number of
points for that contact and now you're telling everyone else where they can
get more points. For a competitive person, this seems a bit
counter-productive. For a dabbler, it's a nice way to get some contacts you
might not otherwise get.

73 -- Paul VO1HE