[CQ-Contest] 40 meters on Saturday evening

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Feb 10 09:38:31 EST 2006

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, Tree wrote:

> The three activities are the RTTY contest - the CW Sprint and the 3Y0PI
> pileup (or whomever it is that has that pileup - they never send their call).

The 3Y0PI operation made it a habit of sending their call after every 10
QSO's or thereabouts.  I've been penned up at work mostly for the last
couple weeks trying to get reports out, so I haven't had much time to
listen.  I take it 3Y0X isn't sending their call as often as the previous
operation?

73, Zack W9SZ