[CQ-Contest] ARRL SSB -- Calling all webcams

K7ZO (Scott Tuthill) k7zo at cableone.net
Wed Feb 22 23:13:07 EST 2006

As I did before CQWW SSB last year I am collecting a list of all webcams
that will be in operation  during the upcoming ARRL SSB contest. Over the
past few contest seasons the use of webcams at contest sites has continued
to grow. During CQWW SSB last year DF0CG, GM0F, K1TTT, KB1H, NK7U,
KH6GMP, and RL3A were known to have live webcams during the contest. Several
stations also had real time score displays integrated into their webcam
pages. In preparation for ARRL SSB in a couple of weeks I have a request for
all CQ-CONTEST readers:

If you are planning on running a webcam during ARRL SSB please send me the
URL by Sunday February 26th and I will compile all into one list and post to
CQ-CONTEST. Please let me know:
   -- Are there any special instructions on where to find the webcam on the
web site?
   -- Will you have any special features? Real time score display, video,
audio?

Please reply direct with any information. I will compile and post.

Scott Tuthill/K7ZO
k7zo at cableone.net