[CQ-Contest] Special ARRL DX cluster node for SSB

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Fri Feb 24 08:59:14 EST 2006

It appears that I have solved the problems with my second cluster node and
it looks like it is up and stable.  The node is currently filtered to
display only spots and announce messages from US and Canada.  For the SSB
weekend, I will also filter it to display only contest phone bands.  To
access, telnet to usdx.w1nr.net.  It would be helpful if some of you tried
it out over the coming weekend and during the week before the contest.
Please report any issues to me at sysop at w1nr.net.

Unfiltered access is available on the main node at dx.w1nr.net and on 145.65
MHz 1200 baud packet (grid square FN42FI).

73 and good luck next weekend,
Mike, W1NR