[CQ-Contest] Wrong Category in CQWW 160m SSB 2004

Bojan Sever bojan.sever at triera.net
Sun Jan 1 14:30:57 EST 2006

Hello Topbanders !

It happens something unusual. In the year 2004 I worked in CQWW SSB Contest in HP Category. I send (claimed) the same category to the 3830 reflector and to the Organizer. Now in the results for this Contest I found my Call on the top of LP category before 4L2M. This is wrong and 4L2M is the Winner in LP category. Congratulatios to OM Mamuka. I must apologize but this was not my mistake - just to know.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006  !!!
Hear you all on the waves !
Bojan S57M

Bojan,

My summary file that I use is created from the logs received by the robot.  I just update that with the final score.  Somehow the category got changed to low power from the correct High.  I will correct in a report I send to CQ in January..it may be in the K1AR Contest column this Spring.  Your score was 2nd to S57DX.

73 Dave K4JRB