[CQ-Contest] station availability

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Jan 2 15:10:59 EST 2006

My station is still available for the following weekends:
1/21-22 jan vhf ss, naqp ssb
1/28-29 (maybe doing m/s for cq 160m cw, but open for any other bands like
the uba contest)
2/11-12 rtty wpx
2/25/26 cq 160 ssb, naqp rtty
3/11-12
3/18-19

If you are interested in doing one of the listed, or any other contest, on
those weekends contact me directly.  I am open for single ops or multi ops,
so2r or full m/m setup.  The only thing I ask is that you come with a plan
to put in a serious effort, even if you aren't the best operator in the
world.  This is a chance to try out being loud, try so2r operating, do
different modes than normal, or just surprise your friends by blowing them
away for a weekend.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net