[CQ-Contest] QRP - Get Over It

kr2q@optonline.net kr2q at optonline.net
Wed Jan 4 18:05:58 EST 2006

Somebody have a "bad" New Years party experience?  :-)

Lids come in all flavors:  QRP, QRO, Blue States, Red States, boyz and gerlz.

What do you mean by "calling out of turn?"  This is the CONTEST reflector.  Since when is there a "turn" in a contest pileup?  Do you mean that you are calling QRZ 1's and some qrper who is 2 calls you?  :-)

Or do you mean that you can't work some other guy calling qrz 5's because you get covered up by some 8/qrp calling at the same time?  <bigger grin>

As for qsls, I never qsl anybody any way, even if they send a stamp.  So blame me...if you know that you won't get a qsl anyhow, why include a stamp?

TTFN!

de Doug KR2Q