[CQ-Contest] R: QRP - Get Over It

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Wed Jan 4 22:51:01 EST 2006

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

At 07:07 PM 1/4/2006, Mark Steven Williams wrote:
>There are 60 "PSE QSL" cards sitting here without return postage,
>mostly from guys working WAS or county hunters. It's the principle...and the
>interest! I'm all for "giving something back"...but no SASE is just damn
>rude.

When it comes to rare QSLs, I live in the least desired state in the
least desired country in the world, with the possible exception of JA. :-)

And yet I get tons of QSL cards through the buro. I simply don't
answer them because I'm pretty sure the guy doesn't really need
California for any imaginable award. My theory is he just cranks them
out by a QSL printing program because he can and he's just curious to
see what comes back. I have better things to do with my time than answer those.

On the other hand, if he wants my card enough to enclose an SASE, he
will get it. Everybody else can look up our QSO in LOTW.

Fair enough?

73, Bill W6WRT