[CQ-Contest] QRP - Get Over It

Bob Wruble w7gg at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 11:48:42 EST 2006

if this crappy thread doesn't stop pretty soon
I'm gonna start signing /Qro ...... jeez its already
been going on for 2 years....at least it seems like it.....

why not take it to the QRP REFLECTOR for
criss sakes and give the rest of us a break....
and if there ain't a Qrp reflector it sure sounds
like their outa be .....

this reflector has pretty much gone to hell of late ......
too many guys with too much time on their hands
picking too much fly shit outa the pepper !!

de w7gg