[CQ-Contest] R: QRP - Get Over It

Boris Knezovic T93Y t93y at lol.ba
Thu Jan 5 12:21:13 EST 2006

Bill Turner wrote:

> That is the reason why LOTW was created. As of today, I have uploaded
> 52,288 QSOs to LOTW. If I've ever worked someone, the confirmation is
> there. I'll let you figure what the postage would have been on all those....
>
> LOTW is not perfect - yet - but it's being worked on. Let's support
> it and let the ARRL know how important it is and what improvements
> we'd like to see.
>
> 73, Bill W6WRT

Bill,

LoTW confirmations costs money too and at this moment it can be used
only for DXCC award. I might be wrong but I think that you would need to
pay same LoTW QSO several times to have it counted for several awards
(once they are available) which at the end can be more expensive than
obtaining paper QSL...

73's Boris T93Y
--
Boris Knezovic T93Y, P.O. Box 59, Sarajevo BA-71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
E-mail: t93y at lsinter.net or boris at t93y.com
WEB Page: http://www.t93y.com