[CQ-Contest] R: QRP - Get Over It

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Thu Jan 5 21:20:30 EST 2006

Hi Steve

I once had the opposite happen to me.  I worked a good, rarer type staion
and send a card with postage.  Got the card back with 'not in log.'  Double
checked and knew I had worked him.  Send another card and greenback and got
the same 'not in log' message.  Found later that I had to include a little
'something extra' to get the card.  Never did get it.  73
 Tom W7WHY