[CQ-Contest] R: QRP - Get Over It

Stuart Santelmann KC1F kc1f at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 7 11:17:34 EST 2006

> And then another point, It is harder for foreign hams to get in to LOTW
than
> obtaining a VISA to actually visit USA!!! No way I am going to start
taking
> photocopies of my license and passports and send to ARRL, I wonder why
this
> is not required when actually sending the cards right to ARRL or local
> fieldchecker.

Hello Teemu !

Well, you could supply the needed documentation by using your scanner to
make a photocopy at your house of your ham license and your driver's
license, then just go to the post office, which you probably already do
anyway.  Getting a visa to enter the US from Europe is EASIER than that ?
and costs just a postage stamp ??   yikes...

Happy New Year and keep warm, and thanks for the SM0W bureau QSLs!

Stu            KC1F