[CQ-Contest] R: We Need Sunspots

IK2DZN - Claudio Astorri ik2dzn at astorri.it
Mon Jan 9 13:22:20 EST 2006

Hi John,

you normally put the strongest signal from the U.S.A. into Southern Europe.

It shouldn't be difficult for you to find the strongest new subject for this
list.

I have one for you if needed: how do you manage to dare the few sunspots
with your broadcast signal.

In other words, what is your station setup?

Thanks.

Claudio Astorri, IK2DZN