[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW "West Coast Battle Cry"

Jon kl2a at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 01:08:39 EST 2006

RE: NAQP CW!

IT'S ON! NAQP CW's 12 hours starts Saturday, ARE YOU READY ??

Part timers welcome! With WRTC 2006 around the corner, this will prove
to be one for the books, and you just don't want to miss it.

THIS YEAR WE ARE EXPECTING A HUGE TURN OUT: SCCC, NCCC, WWDXC, WVDXC,
etc. all putting their best boys forward.

Many say it's the fastest contest in radio... (for USA)
(1300-1400 Q's in 10 hours)

** SPECIAL REQUEST ** You may be asked to QSY!

Please entertain the *QSY* requests; it's what makes this one go.
*Last year XE2MX called in for a quick 80-10 mid day blast all in 1-2
minutes!

So, whether you're East, West, North, or South, the battlefield awaits.
 I KNOW I'll be shoulder to shoulder with my west coast brethren
gunning at ALL of you, gunning at us!

IT'S A GOOD THING, DON'T MISS IT!

GL & KB! de KL2A

KL2A @K7ZSD