[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW "West Coast Battle Cry"

Ken Widelitz widelitz at gte.net
Mon Jan 16 17:23:03 EST 2006

Readers of this reflector need to be more careful in reading what is
ACTUALLY written in posts. Don't READ THINGS INTO what is written in posts.
Don't MISQUOTE posts. This is simply common sense (often the most "uncommon"
sense.)

Please note that in my original post I said "The best operators in the world
with literally a wire hanging out the window probably couldn't beat an
average operator at a nearby superstation." First, "literally a wire hanging
out the window" mean just that. Not a dipole in the attic, not a low
tribander. Second, "probably" doesn't mean "would definitely."

I also went on to say "But I bet most of those ops would take my station and
up the score I would have achieved by 20%."

Let's make it clear that I agree with the proposition that "many average ops
at superstations would still lose to superops at average stations," as
Kelly, VE4XT stated.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT