[CQ-Contest] Worst contesting location?

Tim Makins tim.ei8ic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 04:13:49 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Young" <youngp at hp.com>

> ...If you are looking for global black holes rather than places which are
> difficult to get to or inhospitable, I nominate KH8.  It is a long way
> from anywhere and Western Europe is polar (run a beam heading chart and
> see). The closest I've operated is Tonga and that was close enough.
>
>                                     Paul, K1XM

Just a reminder that anyone using the Internet Explorer browser with Java
can view a universal beam heading chart here:

http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/maps/universal.html

Its a great way of visualising the world from the DX's point of view.

73s Tim EI8IC
Ham Map Heaven. Contester Resources. Free Stuff.