[CQ-Contest] MY run freq

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mts.net
Sat Jan 21 22:26:55 EST 2006

I would think the best course of action is to have a discussion. Given that
it's a 'change-of-propagation' thing rather than an assault on a frequency
in use, it's hard to be critical of either side.

It may turn out that the raggers were about to finish up anyway and doing so
'now' isn't a big deal.

Or perhaps the contester would be satisfied with the idea of moving if the
raggers on frequency agreed to each give him a contest Q. Particularly if
the frequency was starting to become less productive, something that's
certainly possible when propagation is changing.

This seems like a very good example of where the outcome of the event is
determined mainly by the diplomacy of all involved.

Given that, as explained, the circumstances are such that the altercation is
NOT the fault of any one party, being a hard-ass about it is the absolute
WORST approach.

73, kelly
ve4xt