[CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters

Richard DiDonna nn3w at cox.net
Mon Jan 23 14:22:51 EST 2006

Just like the N5 that was jamming me on 14.227 on Saturday - saying I was too close to the SSTV frequency.  He  demanded my callsign so that he could write a letter to the FCC, and then I asked his call so that I could write a letter stating that he had wilfully and intentionally violated with an ongoing QSO, and that given that there are THREE former FCC commissioners in my firm (including one Chairman), I could guarantee that my letter will have a lot more weight than his...

73 Rich NN3W