[CQ-Contest] Topband: CQWW 160M Contest Serial Numbers

VE3DZ va3uz at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 23 16:53:08 EST 2006

What's the point of that "real RST and serial number" discussion if the LOG
checking is not being done at all?

IMHO if it's a contest - let's get proper LOG checking and judgment.
If it's just for fun - please don't call it a "contest", call it something
else, for instance "a QSO party". Get on the air and have some fun.

73 Yuri VE3DZ