[CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters

David Gilbert rimradio at direcway.com
Mon Jan 23 18:48:05 EST 2006

As I said ... social skills.

"antisocial" (from dictionary.com):   Hostile to or disruptive of the
established social order; marked by or engaging in behavior that
violates accepted mores.

I'm all for stomping on established conventions when the result leads to
positive change, but doing so simply because you feel like it is the
stuff most children grow out of.

Dave   AB7E