[CQ-Contest] LotW Support by ARRL Officials & Officers...

LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad la5he at otterstad.dk
Wed Jan 25 13:22:33 EST 2006

To get into the LOTW system  was a challenge for me and without help I
probably would never have made it.

What remains is to download logs, which is a new challenge.
Unless you have been using a cabrillo-compatible logprogram you are in
trouble !
I know from personal experience.

If somebody could develop a piece of software that could convert (
virtually) any type of logging program
I believe many more would participate.

73  Rag LA5HE  ( senior citizen ! )