[CQ-Contest] Heilproset Plus

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Thu Jan 26 10:25:49 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 08:15:31AM -0000, Marc Wullaert wrote:
> Do somebody know  how many OHMS is heilset
> proset or plus .I dont find any info on that on the
> heil page.
>
> I borrewed one and it is quiter in audio reception than
> my Optimus pro50mx.
>
> But I need a new one ...Is radioschack in usa still offering this
> boomset the optimus ?

The Optimux Pro 50MX headsets are no longer sold by Radio Shack.
They were part number 33-1135 if that helps.  The headsets were made
by Koss and OEMd by Radio Shack under their own Optimus brand name.
The closest current Koss offering would probably be their SB45:

http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^mm^SB45

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com