[CQ-Contest] NAQP and 75 Meters

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sat Jan 28 09:43:42 EST 2006

On Jan 22, 2006, at 11:21 AM, <ku8e at bellsouth.net>
<ku8e at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> I had a group of DXers intentionally QRMing me when I was running
> on 3794 during
> the contest  This guy has obviously been misinformed about the DX
> window.

While the 3700-3800 window is obviously a typo, if you were operating
in 3794, you were smack dab in the middle of the DX window of
3790-3800 kHz.

I can see why users of this window might object to a bunch of
stations using these frequencies during a domestic contest. (although
I'm sure that this area does NOT remain clear during SS Phone....)

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901