[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 Sponsored Teams

Ken Widelitz widelitz at gte.net
Tue Jan 31 13:04:40 EST 2006

Hi Oms,

It is easy to say I am totally wrong. But what in my post was wrong? The
essence of my post was quoting you. Perhaps it is a problem with language. I
have no facility for a 2nd language, except CW, so I respect that you do so
well with English. However...

FACT: The current rules state: "National Sponsored Teams ... The two members
of the team must be of the same nationality as defined by National Teams."

FACT: You emailed me "We are going to permit Bi-National Teams for the
Sponsored Teams."

FACT: You posted: "to participate in the process you must subscribe as a
candidate"

FACT: You posted "we decided to postpone our dead line from next Dec 31st up
to January 20th 2006."

FACT: January 20th 2006 is past.

So exactly what am I totally wrong about?

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT