[CQ-Contest] Contest Scoreboards

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Tue Jul 11 15:53:45 EDT 2006

At this point we are working on the standard for collecting data.  The
expectation is that once that is finalized that a central collection point
can be established that can be used to generate user displays.  The
generation of the displays is up to whomever wants to write one.  I expect
the collection site may have a web interface, but its not a necessity, once
the data is available and a method of querying it is defined each logger
writer could make their own built in display, or 3rd parties could make
stand alone ones, or contest sponsors could make their own web site by
drawing on the data from the collection site.

The key think we are working on at this point is defining a common format
for uploading data so that logger writers don't have to deal with 100's of
different contest sponsor's visions of how to upload real time data.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net