[CQ-Contest] WRTC2006 THANKS OBRIGADO

PY5EG py5eg at iesa.com.br
Wed Jul 12 08:21:40 EDT 2006

Dear WRTC2006 Brothers:

Thanks God and all participants of the WRTC2006 for the happiest weekend of
my life.
More and more I love this fantastic hobby. The friend relationship spirit of
all WRTC events is engraved in my heart and I'm lucky and grateful to have
attended all 5 WRTCs.
The amount of work is nothing compared with the honor and pleasure to have
great friends joined by the same passion in one single place. This is really
marvelous.
This dream came into reality as a natural consequence of the volunteer work
donated by a enormous surprised number of friends. Thanks a million for the
devotion to our ham radio activity.
We are pleased to express our best and deepest thanks to :
*	Official authorities and entities involved with the event.
*	All sponsors
*	All WRTC 2006 Committees (Board,Fund raising, log checking,
scoreboard, Steering, Selection)
*	Hosts
*	WRTC 2006Competitors
*	MN MS competitors
*	Referees
*	Officials
*	Sub-contractors and sub-suppliers.
*	Volunteers.
*	Inepar/Iesa colleagues
*	My family
*	Dear organizers friends
God bless you all
OBRIGADO
Oms PY5EG

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.