[CQ-Contest] WRTC Final Score

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at mail.ee
Thu Jul 13 12:01:06 EDT 2006

Mark, those are QSO points, all people were humans there and nobody made
4000 QSOs:)))

And indeed ZS4TX and N2IC deserve some award as they did not qualify for the
Most Accurate Log award that was given to me and ES2RR as you had to be in
top 20 to qualify for that. 1,3% definitely is outstanding.

73
Tonno
ES5TV