[CQ-Contest] Is it a time to change rules for HQ stns in IARUcontest ? - correction

wally wally at el-soft.com
Mon Jul 17 12:55:50 EDT 2006

Hi Igor,

It seems that point of view on this matter could be different among hams.
I am not a guy who wants to win using all the loopholes in formal rules.

However, I am afraid IARU HQ activity will end up after 2 -3 years with only
5 HQ stns working just their fellow hams from their own country. The rest of
us will be on vacation sitting next to the nice pool and drinking beer while
shareing a good company of friends of ours :-).

Enjoy the type of contesting you think is right. Fortunately CQWW contests do
not favour such behaviour and we still can have more or less a level field
within Europe in these ones.

73, Valeri LZ2CJ

--- "igor sokolov" <ua9cdc at r66.ru> написано: