[CQ-Contest] Contest Scoreboards

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Tue Jul 18 22:25:33 EDT 2006

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006, Tom, W7WHY, wrote:

> Well, Rick, you opened a can of worms on this one.  I could just hear it
> now, "Yeah, but he had a 2 GHZ computer and mine is only 500 MHZ!"

Well, that's another part of the package I didn't mention whick works to every operator's best interest.

The special "Verify-NATOR" module on the main Contest Server polls each entrant's computer, and Processor Speed & RAM have factor points.

I still haven't decided about the PC vs MAC issue part of the deal - HA HA HA.

73 & CU Thursday Night in the NS...

Rick, K6VVA