[CQ-Contest] 1973 SS CW

Richard L. King k5na at ecpi.com
Sun Jul 23 09:00:56 EDT 2006

I didn't work Pete and I must have had something else going on that
weekend because I had only 9 QSOs on CW right at the end of the
contest on 80 and 40 meters (But I had 241 QSOs on SSB).

For memory lane sake, I worked WA5LEX, W1FCC/5, WA0RBW, W6MAR (only
40M QSO), K5RLW, K0GXR, VE1ANC, W9YT, and W1EZD.

I know who some of those people are now, but not all.

73, Richard - K5NA