[CQ-Contest] 1973 SS CW

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun Jul 23 14:07:06 EDT 2006

Richard,

Well WA0RBW is Tom Woods and he's still active up here in MN with his original callsign. You'll find him in contests and at the W0AIH contest station in Eau Claire, WI from time to time.

BTW, are you guys uploading these old SS logs into LoTW and eQSL.cc??? I just rediscovered my original Novice logs and have been paging through them reminiscing! These 3 books cover the first half of 1962. My novice qso total was 532 contacts so I'm looking at hand entering these contacts just for the nostalgia.

73 de Bob - K0RC

Message: 1