[CQ-Contest] Unique perspectives

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Jul 24 17:38:42 EDT 2006

Who has said anything about changing rules for contests to remove
uniques????

This discussion started over the one-time special rescoring done for wrtc
participants because of suspected irregularities in some logs.  I have seen
nothing from any other contest sponsor that indicates that this practice may
spread to other contests (besides the few odd ones that have been doing this
all along).

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net