[CQ-Contest] Cheating by M/S - 3 QSO "penalty" by K3BU

Gord Kosmenko gkosmenko at arrowspeed.com
Wed Jul 26 14:21:31 EDT 2006

There is a solution or fix to this situation, as an active M/S we practice the following,
if the op violates the 10 minute rule by working any station, we "zero point" the QSO.
The contact still reminds in the log - for log checking purposes. Especially for the
other guy not to get a "not-in-the-log" action by the checkers.

There are solutions to many of the logging problems discussed lately which can be
solved or handled by operator contest knowledge, experience and expertise.

73, Gord VE6SV