[CQ-Contest] IOTA help

Alan Leith aleith at syd.eastlink.ca
Wed Jul 26 21:09:32 EDT 2006

I have set up CT to log for the weekend IOTA Contest but it doesn't
seem to have any allowance for the serial number I receive.  When I
type in an island # it logs and shows the multiplier but can't seem
to log both a s/n and iota.   Any help or suggestions?

I also have EI5DI's IOTA logger and can't seem to set it up for my
radio/baud rate.  I can get into PORTS but don't seem to be able to
edit it.  This looks like a better program but I can't get it to work.

Would appreciate anything helpful.

Thanks & 73

Al, VE1AL