[CQ-Contest] K3BU and multi-single

Ken K7ZUM Ken.Knopp at verizon.net
Fri Jul 28 01:08:55 EDT 2006

> Yuri writes:
>
> > Operated QRP in CQ WW on 160. Typically I spent half an hour to make
QSO,
> > waiting for pileup to die. I make few QSOs and I remember each of them.
Then I
> > get UBN report and I see that that I am not in the log of EI7M and PJ4M
(? the
> > big M/S anyway), I know I worked them, but they "don't have" me in the
log.
> > Could it be that I was "inconvenient QSO" due to their "creative
logging"
> > bending M/S rule and they decided to cross me out (what's another W/K)
in order
> > not to violate the 10 min whatever rule? Email to log checkers was no
avail,
> > "take it with perpetrators". The point is that I get penalized for
perfectly
> > good QSO, while "clever" M/S gets away with cheating.

Hmmm, well, Maybe Yuri, there is another explanation to this, maybe the ops
at
EI7M and PJ4M, just got tired of listening to you all of these years
complaining over
not much of anything, and just hit there "ALT W"  key, and took you out of
there logs ???

just my 3 cents worth.

73.... Ken..... K7ZUM