[CQ-Contest] Relay Boards/format Encoder

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 29 19:46:56 EDT 2006

Have had a few replies asking for the boards,  Most have asked for fully
assembled boards and a few have asked for a full package with a small
plastic box and the cable to the 756 Pro or Orion.  Which I will do you add
the cost for parts and my time. ( have to do this any way for the radios
here ).

Last call before I place order for the boards.

There are 2 boards I'm ordering,

one is a ICOM band decoder and relay source/relay sink driver.

The second takes the relay sink from the Orion or the ICOM band decoder
board and formats the output in Yaesu Band ABCD information for use with
Yaesu amplifiers or PC programs that will read the band from the parallel
port.  The Orion board will also convert the relay sink outputs of the Orion
to relay source outputs used by array solutions six pack, KO4NR antenna
switches.

Best wishes,
Rich
K5SF