[CQ-Contest] EU1MM SK

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 13:16:42 EDT 2006

It is always sad when our friends are leaving us.
  Valery was very active RTTY Contester, he was Number ONE in the world two years, in 2003 and 2004
  I knew Valery for a long time, since, I beleive 1980.
  We met often in Minsk on weekly Radio Clubs meetings.
  Valery, we miss you.
  God Bless you, our friend.
  Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Atila <ta1dx at trac.org.tr> wrote:
  I'm very sorry to hear of Valery Khorkov's (EU1MM) passing. God bless you!

Atila, TA1DX