[CQ-Contest] NCJ retrospective article - help needed

Scott Robbins w4pa at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 17:38:10 EDT 2006

I'm writing a retrospective article and need some feedback from quite a few
stations who will be mentioned in the text.  If you are on this list and
reading this email, please drop me a note at w4pa at yahoo.com - I'd like to get
some short comments on contesting from you.

If I have mentioned someone who is QRT or an SK or has changed callsigns or is
likely not to be reading this list, I would like to hear that as well.

AA2U
AD7U
K1ZR
K2KW