[CQ-Contest] GACW WWSA contest plaque program

Martin Monsalvo mmonsalvo at lombardilujan.com.ar
Sat Jun 3 08:28:20 EDT 2006

Hello:
I was searching through the pages of SM3CER's web site and I saw the plaque program of the above mentioned contest is not up to date. What follows is the plaque and trophy program for this year's GACW WWSA contest. I really hope to contact many of you next weekend.
Due to job issues I'll only be on 40 mts.
Regards to you all.

Martin, LU5DX

Category / Categoria                   Donor / Donación

+ SO - AB - HP - DX                      Diego Salom LU8ADX

+ SO - AB - LP - DX                      The SPAR

+ SO - AB - QRP - DX                   G. Drago LU5FZ - T. Corda LU7EE

+ SO 40m DX                                 Grupo Praiano de CW

+ SO - 20m - DX                            Guillermo Vahnovan LW1EXU

+ SO - 15m - DX                            Esteban Toribio LW1DTZ

+ SO - 10m - DX                            Carlos Silverio PY2XC

+ MS - DX                                       Alberto Silva LU1DZ

+ MM - DX                                       Juan C. Parra LU9DO

+ SO - AB - LP - NA                      The SPAR

+ SO - AB - EU                               LUCG Contest Group

+ SO - AB - HP - SA                      Fernando Fernández LW2DX

+ SO - AB - LP - SA                      Raúl Díaz LU6EF

+ SO - AB - QRP - SA                   Grupo CWJF

+ MS - SA                                        Alberto Silva LU1DZ

+ SO 20m SA                                 Radio Club Ushuaia LU8XW

+ SO 40m SA                                 Horacio Cilmi LU5BE

+ SO - AB - LP - Brazil      Antenna Magazine Trofeo Gilberto Affonso Penna PY1AFA

+ SO - AB - LP - Argentina         José Campos LU7DIR

+ SO - AB - LP - Paraguay          CREAR S.R.L.