[CQ-Contest] Attn: Hudson Division 2006 ARRL Phone Contesters

Mike Gilmer n2mg at contesting.com
Tue Jun 6 21:28:54 EDT 2006

HELP WANTED!

Once again I am going to author part of the write-up
for the ARRL phone contest.  This is the "Divisional"
writeup for the web report.

For previous writeups, see:

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2005/DXPhone/writeups.html

http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2004/DX-Phone/writeups.html

I would like to get any short stories, anecdotes,
personal trials and tribulations related to your
participation in the contest.  (Inter- and
Intra-club competitions, personal challenges, goals
reached, Murphy woes, etc.)

Some decent pictures, preferably those with people
in them, would be appreciated as well.

I am writing for the Hudson Division only.  Other
volunteers are handling the other divisions.

Thanks!

73 Mike N2MG