[CQ-Contest] K1EA DVP Schematic

Mark Steven Williams k9gx at n4gn.com
Thu Jun 8 23:19:28 EDT 2006

Ted,

When/If you find that information please share it. I've been putting new
connectors on my DVP audio/PTT interface cables, eliminating the 8 pin jack
on the "radio" end and replacing with mini and 1/4 inch phone plugs which
will plug directly into any Heil "dongle".

Anyway I have not been able to locate even a pinout/schematic for the DVP
audio cable, let alone a schematic for the DVP card. Let us know what/if you
find anything.

73, Mark, K9GX