[CQ-Contest] LOTW and WAS...

Claudio Astorri claudio_astorri at fastwebnet.it
Fri Jun 9 15:57:22 EDT 2006

Dear Contesters,

I am very impressed by LOTW (Logbook Of The World) by the ARRL.

Am using it for my DXCC endorsements and now also for my WAS ones.
Wonderful.

We discussed with some attitude about QSLing after our CONTESTing times.

Well, if more and more amateurs would make regular use of LOTW, particularly
those "SASE or nothing" QSL policy guys, the problem in replying could be
much smaller.

I do not want to raise the QSL issue down.
Just to say... LOTW is a big help.

LOTW is not intuitive at beginning but it becomes something very easy
afterwards.
Very well spent time.

Now that WAS is fully functional into LOTW, do you agree with me that
CONTESTERS should consider it even more valuable than before?

Thanks.

Claudio Astorri, IK2DZN