[CQ-Contest] I.C.E. vs. Dunestar

k8bb at comcast.net k8bb at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 21:44:37 EDT 2006

I would also be interested to see what side-by-side comparisons have been
done by other contesters and their results or conclusions.

I have some RFI problems between stations in my SO2R setup that I am
thinking may be related to my ICE 419 boxes. Discussions with others who
have experience with both as well as anecdotal evidence are moving me toward
substituting a Dunestar box to eliminate another variable.

Eh?