[CQ-Contest] August WR contesting column

Mark Steven Williams k9gx at n4gn.com
Mon Jun 12 00:52:34 EDT 2006

Contesters!

It's time to gather your thoughts for the next World Radio "Contest Corner" column. The topic this time around is "Why Contest?" I would also like to hear your input on how you believe contest operating has improved your overall ham radio operating skills andwhat you find personally stimulating or satisfying about contest operating.

My deadline this time is July 1st so if you have a few moments to put together some thoughts it would be appreciated.

Topic for the October column will be "Youth in Contesting".

CU on the radio and 73!

Mark, K9GX

Mark S. Williams, K9GX
Editor World Radio "Contest Corner"