[CQ-Contest] female chassis mount barrels

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 14 21:30:29 EDT 2006

I am looking for something for a feed through  for male PL-259 coax connectors.

 We used to call them female chassis mount  barrels.

I live in a brick home and can not cut holes through the brick so I am using the window to feed coax through instead of the wall.

I am going to be mounting them through holes that I cut in a 1/4" piece of Plexiglas.

I drilled 6 holes through a piece of clear Plexiglas sheet and I will shut my window on the Plexiglas and feed the coax through it
using the female barrel connectors.

Does anyone have one or two or more they would like to get rid of?

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Visit My Ham Blog
http://www.ad5vj.com/

10X# 37210, SMIRK#-5177, RARS #-149
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.