[CQ-Contest] WPX question

Peter Dougherty w2irt at comcast.net
Thu Jun 15 10:28:04 EDT 2006

Hi guys,

I played in WPX-CW this year more as practice than anything else, but
I have a question on how I should be submitting my log.

I want to enter as single band (20m), but I also worked a few DX
stations that I needed for my DXCC totals on 15m as well. Obviously,
I don't want to include those in my submission to WPX, but, since I
gave the 15m QSOs serial numbers, they show up interspersed with the
20m entries.

Did I just become SOAB by accident in doing this? Should I just edit
my Cabrillo file to get rid of the 15m entries or will WPX's
computers just ignore anything not 20m when they read my log?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Peter,
W2IRT