[CQ-Contest] PSE RELAY to Mainstream Press: World Cup of AMATEUR RADIO soon!

Dan Eskenazi desk at nwlink.com
Wed Jun 28 12:25:59 EDT 2006

This is a press release we are trying to get out to the mainstream press.
WRTC is a great opportunity to promote our hobby of radio sport in the
world outside of radio.
Any relay you can make with this story would be great.
Time is short.

Is there anyone YOU know in RADIO, TV, NEWSPAPER?
this would make a great story and a boon for the hobby.....
PLEASE feel free to pass it on, and change the names of the entrants if you
wish to use it locally where you are..or change it
any way you wish.....the common goal is to get it in the press.

THIS IS  a great chance to help the hobby you love!!

73
danny k7ss

Great AUDIO story here...!!  its about RADIO!

>WHO: Seattle contestant Ward Silver representing US NW

>WHAT: World Radiosport Team Championship. Amateur Radio Olympics.

WHEN: Brazil July 2006

WHERE: Florianopolis Brazil